The updated Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza has just launched in the country. The 2020 model year of the subcompact SUV has been offered in the price range of Rs 7.34 lakh – Rs 11.40 lakh (ex-showroom). The new model comes with subtle cosmetic changes and is better equipped than before.
Here, we have listed top differences between 2020 Maruti Vitara Brezza facelift and the old one.
- One of the major changes comes in the form the BS6-compliant 1.5L K15B petrol engine replacing the old 1.3L Multijet diesel powertrain. The new petrol motor is more powerful than its replacement, generating power worth 105bhp.
- The new gasoline motor also comes with Suzuki’s Smart Hybrid technology. Though, it has been offered only on the automatic variants. Read – Top 4 Changes In Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Dzire Facelift
- Mileage of the petrol manual model is rated at 17.03kmpl, while the petrol automatic delivers 18.76kmpl.
- The facelifted model comes with an advanced 4-speed torque converter automatic transmission along with the standard 5-speed manual gearbox.
- Similar to the new Ignis, the 2020 Vitara Brezza gets the new-age SmartPlay Studio infotainment system with smartphone connectivity. Read – 5 Major Differences Between New Vs Old Ignis
- The all-black interior theme, leather wrapped steering wheel, automatic wipers and cruise control add more value to the package.
- Safety kit remains unchanged. The new 2020 Maurti Vitara Brezza facelift offers dual airbags, ABS, EBS and front seat belt prê-tensioner with force limiter as standard fitments.
- The design of the updated Vitara Brezza looks refreshing with new elements such as revised front grille, projector headlamps with dual function LED DRLs, precision cut alloy wheels and distinct LED taillamps. Read – Maruti Suzuki Jimny Sierra India Launch This Year
- The 2020 Maruti Vitara Brezza facelift comes in three new dual tone colors – Sizzling Red with midnight Black Roof, Torque Blue with Midnight Black Roof and Granite Grey with Autumn Orange Roof.
- The entry-level variant of the BS6 Vitara Brezza petrol is round Rs 29,000 more affordable than the base BS4 diesel model. The fully-loaded variant, however, is nearly Rs 80,000 pricier than the old top-end diesel variant.
New Maruti Vitara Brezza Petrol First Look Video