Around the time when the international automobile engineering was reaching new heights in terms of speed, in terms of safety and umpteen other innovations, India was battling it’s own journey of introducing a four wheeler to a potentially price sensitive third world country. Maruti Suzuki is a company that worked its way through this time and in a way redefined the automobile industry in the country.
With an acute understanding of what Indian automobile industry needs, expects, Maruti Suzuki went beyond just offering automobiles and gave an enviable after sales service. With affordable servicing and easy service accessibility across the nation, Maruti Suzuki became synonymous with reliability.
The company gave the nation some of its iconic cars such as Maruti 800, Maruti Omni, Maruti Gypsy, Maruti Swift and the list goes on. Recently, the company has been trying to make waves in the entry luxury segment as well with cars that offer not just best in class features but also a breeze of fresh visuals and sportier performance. With a varying range from commuter hatchbacks to the luxury Sedans and SUVs, Maruti is making its prominent presence felt on the Indian roads one car at a time.
2018 Suzuki Swift BeeRacing limited edition has been launched in Italy at €18,000.March 17, 2018
- New Maruti Ertiga 2018 is reported to launch in August, 2018.- The new-gen model will be basedMarch 16, 2018
The first car to receive the upgrade will be the all-new Swift hatchback, followed by other models.March 15, 2018
The second-generation Maruti Ertiga will witness a cosmetic makeover inside and out.March 14, 2018
About 18% of Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 sales come from the AMT variants, says the company.March 5, 2018
- Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara could be launched sometime in 2019.- Price of the SUV might fall beMarch 5, 2018
Carrying crossover-ish design bits, the Maruti Vitara SUV will measure over 4-meter in length.March 5, 2018
Based on Suzuki's new HEARTECT platform, the new Maruti Suzuki WagonR will continue to feature the tMarch 3, 2018
- New Maruti Ciaz facelift is reported to be launched in August, 2018.- The updated model will sMarch 3, 2018
- New Maruti Suzuki Swift Sport might hit Indian shores this year.- The hot-hatch is based on SMarch 1, 2018
In the compact and UV segments, Maruti Suzuki clocked a growth of 38.7% and 13.8% respectively.March 1, 2018
- Prices of the new Maruti Swift 2018 fall in range of Rs 4.99 lakh to Rs 8.29 lakh (ex, Delhi).February 23, 2018
- Maruti Baleno RS is available at Rs 8.44 (ex-showroom, Delhi).- It’s the first hot-hatch froFebruary 23, 2018
New Maruti Wagon R 2018 will be based on the brand’s new TECT (Total Effective Control Technology)February 13, 2018
Here is the list of new Maruti Cars at the 2018 Delhi Auto Expo - Price, Specs & DetailsFebruary 10, 2018