Mercedes-Benz India has rolled out the GLC SUV Coupe facelift at Rs 62.70 lakh (for the 300 petrol variant) – Rs 63.70 lakh (for the 300d diesel variant). All prices are ex-showroom. At this price point, the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC takes head-to-head against the BMW X4 that costs from Rs 60.6 lakh to Rs 65.9 lakh. Here’re the key changes that have been made the SUV Coupe facelift.
– Visually, the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC facelift looks refreshing with features such as a new diamond pattern grille with single chrome slat running cross, newly-designed 19-inch alloy wheels, updated front and rear bumpers, revised LED headlamps with integrated LED DRLs and taillamps and dual exhaust system. Read – Mercedes-AMG GT 4-Door Coupé Price & Details
– Interior has also been revised with a new flat-bottom steering wheel and a newly-designed dashboard.
– The major attraction is the Mercedes’ new MBUX infotainment system. The SUV coupe gets a 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster and a 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment screen with the ‘Hey Mercedes’ voice command technology.
– The 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC facelift comes with state-of-the-art driving assistance systems including tail-end-of-traffic-jam function, emergency corridor function, exit-warning function and more. Read – Mercedes-Benz V-Class Marco Polo Luxury Campervan Comes To India
– The updated SUV coupe also gets a 360 degree camera and trailer maneuvering assist.
– The petrol GLC Coupe facelift is powered by a BS6-ready 2.0L turbo motor that dishes out a peak power of 258bhp and 370Nm of torque.
– The GLC 300d Coupe derives its power from a BS6-compliant 2.0L turbo diesel motor generating a maximum power of 245bhp and 500Nm of torque. Read – Mercedes-Benz A-Class Sedan Makes India Debut; Launch This Year
– The facelifted GLC has been offered with a standard 9G-Tronic automatic gearbox. It comes with the 4MATIC all-wheel-drive system and offers five driving modes.
– Mercedes-Benz claims that the GLC 300 petrol Coupe is capable to achieve 100kph from standstill in 6.3 seconds and the GLC 300d can do 0-100kph in 6.6 seconds.