Here’s a spec-based comparison between the Mahindra XUV300 and the Maruti Vitara Brezza.
Maruti Vitara Brezza is currently the best-selling compact SUV in the country. Despite being available in diesel model only, the sub-4-metre SUV manages to outsell its all direct rivals including Tata Nexon and Ford EcoSport. Mahindra XUV300 subcompact is the new strong competitor of the Vitara Brezza that recently gone on sale in India. With segment-first features, powerful engines and sporty styling, the Mahindra XUV300 has a competitive edge over its rivals. Here, we have compared both the SUVs on the basis of their specifications.
Check out Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza price, specifications, features and other details –
Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza Price
|Mahindra XUV300||Rs 7.90 lakh – Rs 10.80 lakh (Ex-showroom)|
|Maruti Vitara Brezza||Rs 7.67 lakh – Rs 10.42 lakh (Ex-showroom)|
– Unlike the Vitara Brezza, the Mahindra XUV300 comes with petrol and diesel engine options. The entry-level petrol model costs Rs 7.90 lakh, and the top-spec trim is priced at Rs 10.25 lakh. The diesel variants, on the other hand, are made available in the price range of Rs 8.49 lakh – Rs 10.80 lakh (all, ex-showroom).
– One can also get an optional pack with any XUV300 variant at an additional cost of Rs 1.19 lakh.
– The Maruti Vitara Brezza, which comes with diesel engine only, is retailed in a price bracket of Rs 7.67 lakh to Rs 10.42 lakh (all, ex-showroom Delhi).
– The Brezza’s competitive pricing surely makes it an appealing deal for the cost conscious buyers.
Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza Specifications
|Specifications||Mahindra XUV300||Maruti Vitara Brezza|
|Transmission||6-speed MT||5-speed MT|
– As mentioned above, the Mahindra XUV300 is being offered both petrol and diesel powertains.
– Powering the diesel version of the SUV is a 1.5-litre turbocharged motor that also does duty in the Marazzo. It makes a top power of 115bhp and a maximum torque of 300Nm. The XUV300 is the most powerful diesel car in its league.
– The XUV300 petrol sources power from a new 1.2-litre turbo unit making a top power of 110bhp and a peak torque of 200Nm (best-in-segment). Read – Mahindra XUV300 – 5 Facts You Should Know
– All variants of the Mahindra XUV300 will get a 6-speed manual gearbox with the FWD (front-wheel-drive) system.
– The Maruti Vitara Brezza is available with a 1.3-litre DDiS diesel engine only. The oil burner can develop a peak power of 89bhp and 200Nm of torque.
– Power is transmitted to the front wheels via a 5-speed manual gearbox.
Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza Mileage
|Engine||Mahindra XUV300||Maruti Vitara Brezza|
– Mahindra XUV300 delivers an impressive mileage of 17kmpl (petrol) and 20kmpl (diesel).
– The Maruti Vitara Brezza is, currently, the most fuel efficient SUV currently on sale in our market.
– The SUV is claimed to return an ARAI certified fuel economy of 24.73kmpl.
Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza Features
– Mahindra XUV300 compact SUV comes with a host of several segment-first features including dual-zone climate control system, factory-fitted sunroof, all disc brakes and seven airbags.
– The entry-level trim of the SUV gets LED taillamps, while the chromed grille and 16-inch steel wheels are offered from W6 trim onwards. The latter one also comes with black roof rails.
– Design bits such as LED DRLs, projector headlamps, wing mirror integrated LED turn indicators and 17-inch alloy wheels are reserved for the higher-spec W8 variant. Read – Mahindra XUV300 Vs Tata Nexon
– The top-end variant also gets a touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivty.
– The W8 (O) variant is exclusively offered with leatherette seats, a soft-touch dashboard, an instrument cluster with multiple colour illumination options, push-button start, four speakers and two tweeters, height adjustable front seatbelts, a height adjustable driver’s seat, a reverse camera, auto-dimming inside rear view mirror, a tyre pressure monitor, a tyre position display, automatic headlamps and wipers, power folding and adjustable wing mirrors, a rear seat armrest and cruise control.
– The Maruti Vitara Brezza is decently loaded in terms of comfort and convenience features.
– The SUV gets a SmartPlay touchscreen infotainment system supporting Apple CarPlay and Android Auto along with navigation system and voice command function.
– It also gets multi-functional steering wheel, automatic climate control, fabric seat upholstery, electrically adjustable steering, rain sensing auto wipers, rear seat headrest, cruise control, etc.
Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza Safety
– All variants of the Mahindra XUV300 come equipped with dual airbags, ABS with EBD and all four disc brakes.
– While W8 trim offers front and rear fog lamps, electronic stability control and hill hold assist, the W8 (O) additionally gets Isofix child seat mounts. The seven airbags are also restricted to the range-topping trim.
– The list of standard safety features of the Maruti Vitara Brezza includes dual airbags, ABS with EBD, front seat belt pre-tensioners and force limiter, seat belt reminder, reverse parking sensor, Isofix child seat restraint system and high speed warning alert.
– Other safety fitments include front fog lamps, reverse parking sensor with infographic display, reverse parking camera, rear wiper and washer and rear demister.
Related Video – Mahindra XUV300 Review
Mahindra XUV300 vs Maruti Vitara Brezza
- Overall Rating