1. What is the Ground Clearance of new Maruti Suzuki Baleno 2015? Ans: The premium hatchback comes with a ground clearance of 170mm, which is more than sufficient to tackle Indian road conditions. 2. Which engine oil is best for the new Maruti Baleno? Ans: The hatchback come with two engine options – a 1.2-litre […]
1. What is the Ground Clearance of new Maruti Suzuki Baleno 2015?
Ans: The premium hatchback comes with a ground clearance of 170mm, which is more than sufficient to tackle Indian road conditions.
2. Which engine oil is best for the new Maruti Baleno?
Ans: The hatchback come with two engine options – a 1.2-litre VVT petrol and a 1.3-litre DDiS diesel. The recommended engine oil for the Baleno’s petrol mill is 15W-40, while 5W-40 Synthetic engine lubricant is best for the diesel mill. This oil increases powertrain’s life, and offers hassle free driving experience.
Read More- New Maruti Baleno Vs Honda Jazz
3. Tell me the suitable tyre pressure for the new Maruti Baleno 2015?
Ans: The top-end model of the premium hatchback comes with 16-inch alloy wheels, while other variants get 15-inches wheels. The recommended tyre pressure for these tyres is 30-32PSI. While the 30PSI will offer comfortable driving experience, the 32PSI helps in achieving high fuel efficiency.
4. Is new Maruti Baleno available through CSD (Canteen Stores Department) Canteen? What is the CSD price of Baleno?
Ans: Well, most of the Maruti cars are currently available through CSD canteens. The new Baleno is expected to be available at CSD outlets.
5. What is the top speed and pick-up (acceleration) of 2015 Maruti Baleno?
Ans: The premium hatchback is offered in two engine options – a 1.2-litre VVT petrol and a 1.3-litre DDiS diesel. The petrol powered model accelerates to 100kmph from zero in less than 13 seconds before hitting a top speed of around 150kmph. The oil burner takes around 14-15 seconds to cross 0-100kmph, while maintaining a top speed of around 150-160kmph.
6. What is 2015 Maruti Suzuki Baleno’s fuel tank capacity?
Ans: The hatchback comes with a fuel tank capacity of 37-litres.
7. What is the boot space (luggage carrying capacity) of the new Maruti Baleno?
Ans: The premium car comes with a large boot space of 339-litres. The trunk is more than sufficient to accommodate around 3 suitcases along with daily bags.
8. What is the warranty period/time with Maruti Baleno 2015?
Ans: Seeing the initial response, we expect the Baleno to have a waiting period of around 4 weeks. The waiting period may depend upon the region, state, city, variant and colour options.
9. Tell me about new Maruti Baleno’s music system?
Ans: This hatchback comes equipped with Maruti’s SmartPlay infotainment system which is the same offered with the Ciaz sedan. The infotainment system comprises of MP3 player, Bluetooth, USB and AUX-in.
10. Is Maruti Suzuki Baleno available with leather seat covers?
Ans: Yes, the top-end model of the vehicle is equipped with leather seat covers. Though, the lower variants come with fabric upholstery.
11. What is the tyre size of Maruti Suzuki Baleno 2015?
Ans: The top-end variant of the premium hatchback is assembled with 16-inch alloy wheels, while other variants get 15-inches wheels wrapped with 185/65 R15.
12. What is the power & torque of new Maruti Baleno?
Ans: The petrol version of the hatchback gets a 1.2-litre VVT engine that produces 84bhp of power at 6,000rpm and 115Nm of torque at 4,000rpm. While, the diesel variant is powered by a 1.3-litre MJD unit that delivers 73.9bhp of power at 4,000rpm and 190Nm of torque at 2,000rpm.
13. How much is the Maruti Baleno service & maintenance Cost?
Ans: MSI will use high level of local components for the development of this premium hatchback. With high level of local parts, the Baleno will carry a low service and maintenance cost. The regular monthly service should be around Rs. 2,500 to Rs. 3,000.
14. What all safety features are offered with the Maruti Suzuki Baleno 2015?
Ans: Since it is positioned above the Swift hatchback, the vehicle gets anti-lock braking system (ABS), electronic brakeforce distribution (EBD), dual airbags and central locking system as standard fitments. While, features like reverse parking camera, projector headlights are offered only on the top-end model. Other safety equipment include rear parking sensors, keyless entry and go, fog lamps, etc.
15. Does the new Maruti Baleno 2015 have ABS (Anti-Lock Braking System) and Airbags?
Ans: Yes, the premium hatchback gets ABS (Anti-Lock Braking System) with EBD (electronic brakeforce distribution) as a standard safety feature. Adding to it, the dual airbags also come as a standard fitment.
16. Is LPG/CNG versions of the Maruti Baleno available in India?
Ans: Maruti, initially, offered the hatchback with petrol and diesel fuel options. Since it’s pitched as a premium vehicle, we don’t expect it to get a CNG kit.
17. What is new Maruti Baleno’s real mileage in city and on highways?
Ans: This premium hatchback is the most fuel efficient car in its league. The petrol model is claimed to deliver an ARAI-certified mileage of 21.4kmpl, while the oil burner returns 27.39kmpl.
18. Does Maruti Baleno have an Automatic model?
Ans: Yes, the premium hatchback is offered with a CVT (continues variable transmission) gearbox. Though, the automatic gearbox is available only on the petrol version of the car.
19. What all gearbox options are available with the Maruti Suzuki Baleno 2015?
Ans: The vehicle gets a five-speed manual transmission, driving the power to front wheels as standard. A CVT automatic gearbox is also on offer, but only on the petrol variant.
20. Tell me about new Maruti Suzuki Baleno’s total seats?
Ans: With a 2+3 seating configuration, the hatchback can accommodate 5 adults with ease.
21. Is Maruti Baleno 2015 available with automatic air conditioning?
Ans: Yes, the hatchback comes with automatic air conditioning.
22. Is new Maruti Baleno offered with alloy wheels?
Ans: Yes, the top-model of the hatchback gets multi-spoke, 16-inches alloy wheels. Though, the base variant comes with 15-inches steel wheels.
23. Tell me about Maruti Baleno’s parking sensors and camera?
Ans: The top-of-the-line variant comes equipped with rear parking sensors and camera, while the base model is devoid of both features.