The Skoda Karoq Scout made its public debut at the 2018 Paris Motor Show.
The Skoda Karoq Scout recently made its public debut at the 2018 Paris Motor Show. Here’re five things you should know about this SUV –
1. The Scout is essentially a more rugged, off-road version of the Karoq SUV that will make its way to India sometime next year. In India, the Skoda Karoq will come as a replacement to the Yeti. The Skoda Karoq Scout comes with the standard four-wheel-drive system and rough terrain kit. It receives minor styling upgrades over the regular model. Read: Skoda Karoq SUV – 5 Interesting Facts
Skoda Karoq Scout Picture Gallery
2. Globally, the Skoda Karoq Scout will be made available with three powertrain options – a 1.5L TSI petrol and a 2.0L diesel tuned for two power outputs. The gasoline unit makes 148bhp with 250Nm of torque, the oil burner can generate 148bhp with 340Nm and 190bhp. Read – New Skoda Octavia, Rapid & Fabia Launch Details Revealed
3. Transmission options on offer will include a 6-speed manual and a 7-speed DSG automatic. The smaller capacity diesel variants will be made available with manual gearbox only. Read – Skoda Superb Sportline Teased
4. As mentioned above, the Skoda Karoq Scout will look slightly different than the regular model. It features chrome and silver bodywork elements, tinted windows, new ‘Scout’ badding on the front fenders, cladding on side and wheel arches and metallic scuff plates, rear bumper and a sump guard. While the 18-inch wheels will be standard across the carline, the 19-inch alloy wheels will be optional. Read – Upcoming Skoda Cars In India
5. The Skoda Karoq Scout has Skoda’s virtual cockpit with features such as seat upholstery with bespoke ‘Scout’ badging and brown highlights. It also comes with an optional LTE module with Wi-Fi and an electric tailgate.
Latest Video – Kia Sportage SUV Review