The total modification costs Rs 3.67 lakh that also includes price of the original car.
We have seen lots of modification ideas and examples of the iconic Maruti 800. Here is one latest example in which the old 800 has been transformed into the stylish convertible. The total modification costs Rs 3.67 lakhs, which interestingly also includes price of the original car. Here are the changes made to this hatchback to create an all-new convertible. Pictures – This Custom Convertible Is Actually A Maruti 800
Structural change :
1. Half roof cut off from the body shell.
2. Front bumper is made of steel sheet
3. Bonnet size is increased by 8 inches.
4. Dicky shape changed to the sedan style.
Modified Maruti 800 Convertible Picture Gallery
Mechanical change :
1. Engine parts are new (except block and head).
2. All suspension items are new.
3. Clutch plate and pressure plate changed.
4. New Battery.
5. New radiator, dynamo, self, braking system. Check Out – India’s Top 5 Best Modified Maruti 800
and many other mechanical items changed for a new car driving experience.
1. Wagon R Sting Ray Headlight fitted with 60-watt bulb for upper light and 55-watt bulb for deeper light.
2. Honda city Fog light fitted.
3. New generation Scorpio backlight fitted.
4. Maruti Swift indicator light.
Wheels and alloys :
1. Yokohama 165/16/R 12 size tyre fitted for a premium look.
2. New duel coloured alloy wheels fitted.
1. Sony amplifier with Woofer fitted.
2. Sony speaker.
3. Dual coloured dashboard. Read – New Generation Maruti Alto Launch Details Revealed
4. Customised Seat, Door pad and ceiling made of dual tone leather.
5. Underbody LED fitted.