Tata Motors has finally launched the new Safari Storme Explorer Edition in the Indian car market for Rs. 10.86 lakh (ex-showroom, New Delhi). The vehicle was unveiled at the HORIZONEXT along with 7 other Tata Cars. The vehicle is now available at all Tata Motors dealerships across the nation.
The New Tata Safari Storme Explorer Edition is powered by the same 2.2-litre VariCOR turbocharged engine with VVT, which is capable of developing 138bhp and 320Nm of top torque. The vehicle sprints to 100kmph from rest in under 15 seconds and returns an impressive fuel economy of 14kmpl. The Safari Storme also features ESOF (electronic shift on the fly) technology, enabling engagement of the 4×4 or 4X2 mode, on the move.
Tata Safari Storme Explorer Edition new features:
· Explorer Front Nudge Guard
· Explorer Edition signature decals
· 2-DIN Touch Screen Infotainment System – hands-free and phonebook operations
· On-Screen provision for Reverse Parking Assist
· Navigation Device
· New chrome garnish for the projector headlamps and tail lamps
· Explorer Edition Door Visors
· New Art Leather seat covers
· Powered by the Safari Storme’s 2.2 L VariCOR turbocharged engine with VTT
· Other Outdoor Gear Options – Cycle Carrier, Cargo Basket, Roof-Mounted Canopy