Here is a specifications based comparison between the Jawa 300 and the Royal Enfield Classic 350.
The Iconic Jawa brand is finally back in India. Mahindra’s subsidiary, Classic Legends has introduced 3 new motorcycles – Jawa, Jawa forty two and Jawa Perak. The Forty Two is the brand’s entry-level model, while the Perak will be the factory custom bike. The Jawa Classic 300 will be the brand’s answer to the segment-leader Royal Enfield Classic 350.
Royal Enfield Classic 350 is currently one of the best-selling motorcycles in India. The motorcycle manages monthly sales of around 40,000, which is quite impressive keeping its pricing in mind. It would be interesting to see how Jawa manages to create its own space in the competitive cruiser segment. Here we bring you a specifications based comparison between the Jawa and RE Classic. Check out Jawa 300 Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 price, specifications and other details –
Jawa 300 Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Price
– The Classic variant – Jawa is available at a price tag of Rs 1.64 lakh, while the entry-level Forty Two is tagged at Rs 1.55 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
– On the flip side, the Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals is available with ABS model. It is priced at Rs 1.63 lakh.
Jawa 300 Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Specifications
– The Jawa is powered by an all-new 293cc, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled DOHC engine. Featuring dual overhead camshaft and fuel injection system, this engine produces 27bhp of power and 28Nm of torque. Power is transmitted to the rear wheel via a 6-speed gearbox.
– The RE Classic 350 is powered by a 346cc, single-cylinder, 4-stroke twinspark engine that is capable of producing 19.8bhp of power at 5,250rpm and 28Nm of torque at 4,000rpm. This engine is paired to a 5-speed gearbox.
– In terms of power, the Jawa 300 is 7.2bhp more powerful than the Classic 350. Though, both engines offer similar torque value.
Jawa 300 Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Design
Both the motorcycles largely resembles to their respective original models. Featuring retro-styled round headlights, muscular fuel tank and classic looks, the two motorcycles have similar styling. The major difference between the two is the saddle. While the RE’s Classic features separated seats with a single saddle for the rider, the Jawa has a single bench-type seat. Moreover, the Jawa comes with signature twin-barrel exhaust. On the flip side, the RE features the single exhaust unit.
While the RE Classic 350 weighs 192kgs, the Jawa motorcycle has 170kg. It is around 22kgs lighter than its rival, which should improve the riding dynamics. The Jawa rides on 18-inch front and 17-inch rear wheels shod with 90/90 and 120/80 section tyres at the front and rear, respectively. On the other hand, the RE Classic 350 comes with 19-inch front and 18-inch rear wheels wrapped in 90/90 and 110/90 section tyres, respectively. Both motorcycles feature 280mm front disc brake and 153mm rear drum brake.
Related Video – New Jawa Bikes First Look
Jawa 300 Vs RE Classic 350
- Overall Rating