Some companies act as synonyms to their products. Even now, Xerox is a synonym for photocopying. One automobile company that enjoyed such unparalleled luxury to be the synonym to car anywhere is Ford. It was the company that brought the cars to the masses and filled the roads internationally with the four wheelers. For the brief period before other companies came in to grow the industry further, Ford was THE manufacturer who’s got it all figured out. They pioneered large scale manufacturing with assembly line processes which were so revered that they all come under Fordism, fondly named after the founder Henry Ford.
Since the beginning in 1903, the company launched some of the most user centric vehicles with affordability and performance taking precedence. The company expanded in length and breadth across the map. India though witnessed only selective pieces out of the Ford stable. Ford India currently has one of the youngest car portfolio in the country with cars like Mustang, EcoSport, Figo, Aspire and Endeavour.
With a legacy that has proved that the company is here to stay, Ford India certainly plays an interesting role in the Indian automobile market.
- 2018 Ford Figo might hit showrooms in coming months.- The updated model will see subtle desigFebruary 6, 2018
- The new Ford EcoSport Storm Edition comes with cosmetic upgrades on the exterior as well as interiFebruary 3, 2018
- New Ford Freestyle crossover will be launched in the second quarter of 2018.- The Freestyle wiFebruary 1, 2018
- 2018 Ford EcoSport Signature Edition will be sportier than the regular model.- The special ediJanuary 30, 2018
Priced at Rs 29.57 lakh, the Ford Endeavour 2.2L Titanium trim comes equipped with an electric panorJanuary 23, 2018
- 2018 Ford Mustang facelift could see a release towards the end of this year.- In India, we wiJanuary 22, 2018
- Ford Figo Cross crossover will have its global debut on January 31, 2018.- Ford's new crossovJanuary 22, 2018
- Likely to be launched in 2018, the new Ford Endeavour will get styling and feature upgrades.-January 16, 2018
In terms of price and positioning, the Ford Kuga will fit between the EcoSport and the Endeavour.January 6, 2018
Ford’s new 1.2-litre Dragon petrol engine might debut on the new Figo Cross.December 28, 2017
The challenge is jointly funded by the Ford Fund and Bill Ford, executive chairman of Ford Motor ComDecember 21, 2017
Ford India has proposed a price increase by up to 4 per cent that will be effective from January, 20December 12, 2017
Prices of the new Ford EcoSport 2017 facelift fall in the range of Rs 7.31 lakh - Rs 10.99 lakh (ex-November 22, 2017
New Ford EcoSport facelift comes in five trim levels – Ambiente, Trend, Trend+, Titanium and TitanNovember 9, 2017
Ford India confirms that the all 123 units of the new EcoSport were booked by 10 AM.November 5, 2017