While Dominar 400 looks muscular, here are some examples of best modified Bajaj Dominar 400 available in India
Bajaj is a significant player in the motorcycle division with some highly acclaimed models including the Pulsar series. In a bid to expand its footprint, the company introduced the much awaited Dominar brand in India few months back. Turning out to be a top-seller in no time, Dominar has gained popularity amongst enthusiasts in the segment. While Dominar 400 looks muscular, here are some examples of best modified Bajaj Dominar 400.
1. This Bajaj Dominar 400 sports a red matte finish around the mud guard, bike fairing and rear cowl. While the headlamp visor receives matte black finish, the hand guards are partly coloured in red paint. The dual tone finish on the bike with a splash of silver in front and fuel tank looks well on the black body. Besides, the alloy wheels feature text stickers that give it an upmarket look.
2. Modified by Chennai based Auto Customizer, this mod Dominar 400 gets gloss metallic Blue colour. Among other changes, it receives leather upholstery for the seat and the disc caliper has been coloured in bright red. The headlamp in front now features a gloss carbon fibre finish and brake calipers have been coloured in red. Also, the LED tail lamps get black finishing. Also See – Best Modified Royal Enfield Bullets
3. The Pune based Autologue Design recently revealed this customized Bajaj Dominar 400, called the Bajaj Domivel 400 at an event. The kit by Autologue Design can be had for Rs 20,000. As for the kit, it includes a new tank extension, a custom belly pan and a new pillion seat cowl. The alloy wheels too receive a blue finish akin to the body colour. While the tyre hugger gives it a cleaner look. Also Read – Meet The Tastefully Modified Bajaj Avenger
4. Featuring touring bits, this mod Bajaj Dominar 400 features black paint with splashes of lime green including the ‘400’ lettering on the sides and wheels. Up front, it gets a large windscreen and a headlamp protector. Besides, it features a beak, Acerbis handguards and engine guards. Suspension has also been raised in tandem with a typical tourer. Among other custom components, the mod Dominar features a luggage rack and a saddle.
5. A Mumbai based company called Sahyadri, that makes accessories for bikes recently came up with a kit for Dominar 400. The touring package comprises a large windscreen in front along with a mobile phone holder. In addition, the bike gets frame sliders to keep it from falling. At the rear, there are top-box to place saddle bags. While the stock Dominar comes with LED headlamps, the modifier has also added two 18-watt auxiliary LED lamps on the crash guards.