Bajaj Chetak, the first electric scooter from the Pune-based two-wheeler maker, was recently launched in the country. The vehicle has been made available in two variants – Urbane and Premium, which are priced at Rs 1.00 lakh and Rs 1.15 lakh respectively (all, ex-showroom).
Here, we have listed the top 6 features that make the Bajaj Chetak Urbane and Premium variants different from each other.
– The major difference between the Urbane and Premium are the front brakes. While the entry-level model gets drum brakes at the front axle, the top-end trim comes with front disc brakes. Read – Bajaj-Triumph First Motorcycle Testing Begins
– While Bajaj Chetak Urbane has been offered in Citrus Rush and Cyber White shades, the Chetak Premium is available in four colour options – Hazelnut, Indigo Metallic, Velutto Rosso and Brooklyn Black.
– The base model has a black seat with medium grey stitches and the Premium variant gets a tan seat with light tan stitches. Check Out – Bajaj Avenger 400 Might Look Like This
– The Bajaj Chetak Urbane has Siberian Silver bezels and the Chetak Premium gets Satin Silver bezels.
– While the Urbane comes with solid Matt Black wheels, the Premium model can be had either with Slate Grey or Stain Black Metallic wheels.
– The base version is offered with TPU Black floor mat and the top-end model comes with TPU Dark Grey floor mat with speckles.
Bajaj Chetak First Look Video