Cristiano Ronaldo is a global face who does not need any introduction. The star footballer has become a rage among soccer enthusiasts worldwide. While in India, he commands immense popularity among millennials, we are not sure if it is the same with the 80s kids who are still completely smitten by the cricket legends (like a true blue Indian). It is no secret that footballers are one of the richest players globally and while they work tremendously hard to earn fame, they ensure to live life to the fullest. Not only they possess large mansions but have a special space to accommodate a slew of luxury cars. Today we bring you 10 luxury cars from Cristiano Ronaldo’s car collection, here’s the list.
1. Bugatti Veyron Among his fleet of cars, this one is the most expensive that comes with the Buggati nameplate. With a limited run, the Buggati Veyron is found in the garage of the most influential people globally including this Madrid star. The mean machine cost him a whopping $1.7 million, which of course isn’t a huge amount for him.
2. Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 Another car that makes to his arsenal of vehicles is this sportscar from Lamborghini. Sporting black metallic look, the Aventador LP-700-4 cost him $318,000.
3. Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano Soon after he rose to fame post his debut as a footballer, Cristiano bought this prancing horse back in 2008. He spent a colossal $310,00 for this aggressively styled two-seater.
4. Ferrari F430 The second Ferrari in his garage dons a vintage look from the 80s and 90s. Sporting the prancing horse badge, this classic cost him $300,000.
5. Porsche 911 Carerra 2 S Cabriolet Another marvel in the list of Cristiano’s prized possessions is Porsche’s quintessential 911 Carerra 2 S Cabriolet. Smitten by this classic German beauty, Ronaldo bought it back in 2009.
6. Audi R8 Another German make that graces his humongous garage is Audi’s stunner, the R8. Bestowed with killer looks, the car gets a powerful hardware underneath. As for Ronaldo, he spent $150,000 on this beauty.
7. Maserati GranCabrio This mean machine with true blue royal traits finds a spot in Cristiano Ronaldo’s car collection. The uber cool convertible cost Ronaldo a hefty $ 140,000.
8. Phantom Rolls-Royce Cristiano Ronaldo’s car collection is a great mix of sporty and classic cars, while this one with more sophisticated looks stands apart from the rest of the vehicles in his car brigade. Sitting pretty among other supercars, the Royal Beauty from the British marque cost him a staggering $200,000.
9. Bentley Continental GTC Another marvel with super sporty looks that can leave any car enthusiast drooling over is Bentley’s Continental GTC. This beast of a car cost him $195,000.
10. Aston Martin DB9 The bewitching Aston Martin DB9 with its cunning looks that exude class sits among the other super luxury cars in Cristiano Ronaldo’s garage. The Madrid star bought this mean machine for $200,000.