1. Tell me the power of Renault Duster?
Ans. The Renault Duster compact SUV is being offered in both diesel and petrol trim. The 1.6-litre petrol engine is capable of producing the power of 102.6bhp along with the peak torque of 145Nm. On the other hand the 1.5-litre dCi engine is capable of producing twi state of power 83.8bhp and 108.5bhp
2. Does Renault Duster have power steering?
Ans. Yes, the compact SUV Duster comes equipped with the power steering.
3. How many colours are available in Renault Duster?
Ans. The Renault Duster comes with 6 different exterior shades- Metallic Fiery Red, Pearl Supreme White, Metallic Graphite Grey, Metallic Moonlight Silver, Pearl Galaxy Black and Metallic Woodland Brown.
4. Tell me the safety features of Renault Duster?
Ans. The Renault Duster SUV has been equipped with several advanced safety features including ABS (Anti-lock braking system) with EBD (Electronic brakeforce distribution), Stability Control, power steering, Impact Sensing Door Unlock, Engine Protective Under Guard, Front Fog lamps, Rear Defogger. The top end variant of Duster blessed with both side Airbags driver and passenger.
5. What are the variants of Renault Duster?
Ans. The Renault Duster is available in both petrol and diesel guise. The petrol model of Duster gets two variants Renault Duster RxE and Renault Duster RxL. While the diesel trim variants include Renault Duster 85PS RxE, Renault Duster 85PS RxL, Renault Duster 110PS RxL, Renault Duster 85PS RxL Pack, Renault Duster 110PS RxZ, Renault Duster 110PS RxL Pack and the recently launched Renault Duster Adventure edition.
6. What is the Boot Space of Renault Duster?
Ans. The compact SUV Renault Duster has a boot space of 480-litre, which is more than sufficient to carry 4 suitcases.
7. Does Renault Duster have safety airbags?
Ans. Yes, the top spec model gets both driver and its co-passenger side airbags.
8. What is the acceleration of Renault Duster?
Ans. The 85PS Renault Duster accelerates to 100kmph from standstill in less than 14 seconds, while the top spec 110PS Duster sprints from 0 to 100kmph in just 12.5 seconds, which is quite impressive. Both these models remain stable at a top speed of 156kmph and 168kmph, respectively.
9. What is the top speed of Renault Duster?
Ans. While the petrol version of the Duster has a top speed of 182kmph, the lower spec 85PS diesel version has 156kmph of top speed. The high end 110PS Renault Duster catches a top speed of 168kmph.
10. How is the performance of Renault Duster?
Ans. The Renault Duster comes in both petrol and diesel trims. While the diesel version is powered by a 1.5-litre K9K diesel engine which is tuned to offer two state of power- 110PS and 85PS. The petrol version gets the 1.6-litre engine that churns out a maximum power output of 104bhp. It returns an impressive fuel economy of around 18-20kmpl in diesel version, while 13kmpl in petrol version. The vehicle offers a good acceleration and drivability.
11. Is Renault Duster available in diesel version in India?
Ans. Yes, the compact SUV Renault Duster is available in diesel mill in India. The 1.5-litre dCi diesel engine develops two state of power 85PS and 110PS.
12. What is the mileage of Renault Duster on highways and City?
Ans. The Renault Duster delivers the mileage of 13.24kmpl in petrol trim while the diesel 85PS and 110ps delivers the mileage of 20.64kmpl and 19.1kmpl on highways and 18kmpl and 16.8kmpl in city conditions, respectively.
13. What is the waiting period of Renault Duster in India?
Ans. The waiting period of Renault Duster is not more than two weeks, but it depends in which city you live.
14. Tell me the engine specifications of Renault Duster?
Ans. The Renault Duster made it available with both petrol and diesel guise. The petrol engine 1.6-litre with DOHC technology produces the max power output of 102.6bhp and peak torque of 145Nm, while the diesel engine comes equipped with the 1.5-litre dCi engine produces two power outputs – 83.8bhp and 108.5bhp.
15. Tell me the price of Renault Duster in India?
Ans. The entry level Renault Duster is priced at Rs. 7.78 lakh and Rs. 11.79 lakh for the top spec Adventure Edition (ex-showroom, Delhi).
16. Is there any automatic transmission version available in Renault Duster?
Ans. No, currently the Renault Duster comes with only manual transmission, but later the company might launch the automatic and 4×4 version of the SUV in the Indian car market.
17. What is the lowest price of Renault Duster in India?
Ans. The entry level Renault Duster RxE petrol variant is priced at Rs. 7.78 lakh, while the base diesel costs Rs. 8.62 lakh (ex-showroom, New Delhi).
18. Is Renault Duster available through CSD canteen?
Ans. No, the Renault Duster compact SUV is not available through CSD canteen.
19. Tell me the right tyre pressure for Renault Duster?
Ans. The right tyre pressure for the Renault Duster compact SUV is 35 PSI.
20. What is the fuel tank capacity of Renault Duster?
Ans. The Renault Duster compact SUV has a fuel tank capacity of 50-litres.
21. Is LPG/CNG versions available of Renault Duster in India?
Ans. No, currently there is only petrol and diesel model of Renault Duster available in the Indian market.
22. Tell me the best engine oil for my Renault Duster?
Ans. The 5W30 is the suitable engine oil for the Renault Duster.
23. What is the fuel tank capacity of factory fitted LPG/CNG kit in Renault Duster?
Ans. Currently there is no LPG or CNG kit available in the Renault Duster.
24. Tell me the ground clearance of the Renault Duster compact SUV?
Ans: The Renault Duster compact SUV comes with a large ground clearance of 205mm which is more than sufficient to drive through rugged Indian terrains.