Toyota Innova Crysta Vs Honda BRV – Features
Both of these vehicles are 7 seater. In terms of other features as well, there are quite a few similarities.Both get fog lamps along with defogger, projector headlamps, alloy wheels, keyless entry, MID infotainment system, rear parking camera as well as adjustable steering wheel, speed sensing door locks, steering mounted controls etc. In terms of safety, they both feature ABS with EBD and airbags, auto-climate controls etc.
The Innova Crysta however, offers alloy wheels that are bigger in size and also comes equipped with knee, side and curtain airbags in addition to front dual airbags. Crysta also features Hill Assist Control, Vehicle stability control and other such premium features. Roof mounted rear AC vents are common to both. Of course, the quality differs but both cars have quite a few similarities in terms of the list of equipment.
|Innova Crysta||Honda BRV|
|Seating||7/8 Seater||7 Seater|
|Boot space||300litres||223litres (All 3 Rows Up), 691litres (3rd Row Folded)|
|Brakes|| Front – Disc
Rear – Leading Trailing drum
| Front – Disc
|Suspension||Front – Double wishbone with Torsion bar
Rear – 4link coil spring
|Front -McPherson Strut Coil Spring
Rear – Torsion Beam Coil Spring
|Airbags||– Driver, Front Passenger & Driver knee airbags in (GX, GX automatic & VX variants)
– Driver, Front Passenger, Driver knee, Front side curtain shield airbags in (Z & ZX automatic variants)
|– Front Dual SRS Airbags (Standard)|
|ABS||Standard|| E Diesel variant only
Standard across all other variants
Read Comparison – Honda BR-V Vs Renault Duster
Toyota Innova Crysta Vs Honda BRV – Pros & Cons
What you’ll like:
In Toyota Innova Crysta, you’ll enjoy
– The solid drive
– Uncompromised safety – It offers ABS with EBD and BA along with driver, front passenger and driver knee airbags even in the base variant whereas in the top end, front side and curtain shield airbags are offered in addition.
– The ride quality of the vehicle is superlative whereas the passengers sit in unmatchable comfort.
– The ownership of a Toyota vehicle is mostly fuss free.
In Honda BRV, you’ll love
– The ride quality
– Safety features – It offers ABS and airbags as standard features. The rear defogger is available across variants as well barring the base variant E.
– Fuel efficiency–It can offer 15.4kmpl in its petrol variants and the diesel engine can deliver 21.9 kmpl
– The car can seat 7 passengers comfortably while the driveability of the BRV is top notch especially within the city.
What you’ll not like:
Toyota Innova Crysta
– At times it feels too bulky and massive to be driven by oneself.
– Also, in comparison to BRV, the mileage figures are lesser. It offers a mileage of 14kmpl.
– It has a light built which doesn’t really give a very high quality feel to it.
– The seating position of the driver isn’t pretty comfortable.
– The alloy wheels are there but they aren’t too fancy or good looking, rather they are quite plain.
– Once you’re in the car, it feels like a car belonging to a lower segment especially when you compare it to the Toyota Innova Crysta.
Read Comparison: Honda BR-V Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti S-Cross
Toyota Innova Crysta Vs Honda BRV – Verdict
Toyota Innova Crysta is a class apart while BRV is best suited in terms of practicality.
Innova Crysta is best suited for those who travel long distances and are seeking something luxurious. The engine capacities and capabilities of the two vehicles are quite different and while the Honda vehicle is perfect for those with large families that travel within the city, Innova Crysta will make a perfect vehicle for those who love to travel in the lap of luxury with their family and friends all around the city and outside. Also, if you are one of those who likes to change their car every 4-5years then Honda BRV will get you good returns whereas if you keep your car for 7 years or so then Crysta is the way to go.
You May Also Like –